I think I have learned this week so many things that I don´t even recognise all those things yet. But some: Branding me. This is a strange and unfamiliar subject to me. The reason for this is, I think, I haven´t yet understod the meaning or importance of self-branding. But give me some time and I will do it. For example this kind of questions lecturer asked us to think about when we are branding ourselves: Who am I? What type of co-worker I am? How can I get people interested in me as a professional? And more difficult theme was try to tell my team members one thing which they don´t yet know about theirselves. This week´s homework was to create a pitchvideo of me. This is the first video what I have ever made, or even thought that I could do one. Anyway, here it is:
Hi! Here I am..
P.S. Wow, I´m pretty proud of myself because of creating that video!
![]() | ||||||
| Advertisement from WWF. | l |
One thing also occured to my mind this week. Because my calendar will be so busy the whole autumn, my new slogan will be:
| This will be my new guideline so I manage to keep up these next few months! |

Nelli, I really liked your post. It's nice you didn't say immediately that you didn't learn anything, but you still don't know what you learnt. As I said it's not what you say, but how you say it. The meaning is almost the same, but this almost make a bit difference! Thank you for it! I love your new motto.
VastaaPoistaHave a nice day, dear! :-)