lauantai 5. syyskuuta 2015

What digital business??!?

My feelings at the moment

 Oh my. I feel a bit confused about this Digital Business course which I just started. In the first week I figured out that I am so lost, and out, in the digiworld. There is so much information and many apps etc. which I have no clue. Also during the firsts week I got to know my group mates, our coach Bui and tutor teacher Anna. I think we will have a great fall and projects with the team!



Here we are Lucky7 and our tutor teacher Anna

That´s about it what I have to say about the first week. Like I said, I am still a bit lost in this course and overall the digital world. Anyway I am looking forward the next weeks and assignments so I can blend in the digiworld and digitime. But hey, I will tell you my new learnings by end of the next week. See you!





1 kommentti: