sunnuntai 29. marraskuuta 2015

Content marketing tools

We didn´t have actually theme this week. I was on our school cruise so I wasn´t able to attend on Monday´s lecture. On Thursday we had digi couch giving us lecture about content marketing. Again for me it is very difficult to follow the speach which is spoken so hard accent. During this fall I have realised the meaning of content marketing. It is so important if you want to succeed in social media. And that is pretty important these days.

For example if I want to get more viewers and followers to my blog, I need to concentrate more about my content. How it looks, topics which I´m telling about and key words and so on. Our team is doing to our co-operation company a research and comparison which could be the best content marketing tool just for them. It has been a bit challenging because I still don´t undertand a much about those tools. I know those are important and know how they are called but I still don´t understand how they work. We tried to search the best solution for him, we will hear more about this next week.
                        
                                                  Kuvahaun tulos haulle sisältömarkkinointi                                     
On Thursday it was again time to learn from each other. We learned about how to make and present a good presentation and how to do a podcast. Both showed that number one thing is preparing and know your subject. There were a saying: "Train, try new things, train more, get feedback and become a master". I think that is well said. If you don´t practise you can´t do even well. Especially this is important in working life. Nobody thinks you are an expert right away but if you don´t practise you can´t even become one.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle be yourself
Our digi studies are nearly done, next week is the second exam and then we have just week left. One of our exam material is Taivas+Helvetti book. I have really enjoyed reading this sport version. It has been so inspirational and given me many good thoughts. First of all, what ever you are about to do, do it well and don´t mind what others think about you or your scores. Be yorself. It sounds very easy but it´s hard to do so. Another thing is that what I said earlier, only by practising you can be master.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti