| Our this week theme |
| When is enacted which Act |
We also spoked about the Sale of Movable property (Irtaimen kauppa) and concerning to that Consumer Protection Act (Kuluttajansuojalaki) and Sale of Goods Act (Kauppalaki), and what is the difference between them. Regarding to this we had our weeksly group task. We had to find about some basic terms which are used when you run business on digital markets. Another task was to examine when is used Consumer Protection Act or Sale of Goods Act and for this we got some examples.
At least one thing clarified to me during this week. Sale of Goods Act is adapted when action is between entrepreneur to entrepreneur or consumer to consumer. Consumer Protection Act is adapted when action happens between entrepreneur and consumer. I found clarifying picture about this and thanks to it, I think I understod difference between these two Acts.I think it is positive thing that we have Consumer Protection Act in Finland because it´s purpose is allways protect the weaker side of party.
| What CMS could be |
Our team also finished this week our task to our secret company. We planed a landing page solutions for them. Beside that we found out some content management systems (CMS) for them. It emerged that CMS-tools are pretty important tools to your web-business. With that you can get a lot valuable information about your customesr and theis behaviour on online. And on this market area there are also dozens of companies offering their solutions as the best. Many of those were very complex to understand if you are not a programmer, things were explained in code-language. We tried to find out those who even
tried to be more humane.
About this drafting a contract. I know this week´s theme was about contracts in business area but my example is from working life. I was a bit stupid and trusted my friend who offered me a summer job. She said that there will be so many hours and work me to do what I´m capable of. This was on spring and because she said so I didn´t even apply any other jobs for the summer but it was a mistake. When June came and I was about to start in my job, she said that she was hired some another person to do those tasks. She was very sorry about this and assured me that in July there will be a lot of hours because most of her regulars are on summer holiday. At that point I didn´t have any choice exept to keep some holiday as well. A few week later I got those hours but for three weeks, after that she said again that there is no job for me. I was a pretty pissed off because the whole summer went past jobless and I have thought that I will earn money for winter so I don´t have to do work then. From this I learned that never trust on oral contract, allways make a written one no matter what is!!
About this drafting a contract. I know this week´s theme was about contracts in business area but my example is from working life. I was a bit stupid and trusted my friend who offered me a summer job. She said that there will be so many hours and work me to do what I´m capable of. This was on spring and because she said so I didn´t even apply any other jobs for the summer but it was a mistake. When June came and I was about to start in my job, she said that she was hired some another person to do those tasks. She was very sorry about this and assured me that in July there will be a lot of hours because most of her regulars are on summer holiday. At that point I didn´t have any choice exept to keep some holiday as well. A few week later I got those hours but for three weeks, after that she said again that there is no job for me. I was a pretty pissed off because the whole summer went past jobless and I have thought that I will earn money for winter so I don´t have to do work then. From this I learned that never trust on oral contract, allways make a written one no matter what is!!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti