sunnuntai 29. marraskuuta 2015

Enthusiasm, love, passion and emotions




This week topic was feelings. How do you feel about your studies or work? Do you just accomplish things in the easiest way? Or  maybe you invest things a bit? Or then you might load up everything what you can on things? It is up to you how you want to do things.

We had a great speaker from company called ZEF telling us how enthusiasm, love or passion impacts you and your achievements. Main point was that you need to be enthuastic about your work (or whatever you do) so then you be able to love it. After this, it comes your passion. People will notice when you do your passion things. And when youself are excited about thingd it will catch up to others as well. I think it´s the best when you can spread your good feeling to others. It givess me more positive energy and strenght to accomplish my work.
Sydän, Käsissä, Länsi, Rakkaus
I tried to think about what is my number one thing at the moment which could me mine passion. I had to think quite long but I ended up that is my family. I think it should be my studies at the moment but I would lie if I told you that is my enthusiasm number one.

Another subjects kind of was the same subject but different angle.
The guest speaker told about generally emotions and their impact to your life. She has invented an Emotion Tracker. It helps you to understand your feelings and emotions. And when you understand yourself, you can understand others a bit easily. My opinion is that everyone of us should do some self-examination. After that we might not have to face so many conflictions or mins-upsets during our work or school day. If people would think what and how they speak each other things would be nicer. Of course we all are different persons but still I think we could consider other better. And people don´t think how big role our face expressions play in conversations. Like I earlier said if you look interested and excited, it will show outside. Nowdays especially young people speak wit emojis. Those are easier way tell your emotions in written language. I thinks those are quite brilliant invention.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle emoticons emoji
Often used emojis
Our weekly task was to get know in different kind of theseus by Kurio. This was an interesting task because I really liked to read those. I chose two subjects which were interesting to me and analyzed those. The subjects was of course related to digital media. But why I was interested those was because those discussed digital media restaurant business. I used to work in that fiel many years and it is interesting to study and notice how that business will use digital media tools and channels.
                                          

Two of our digi couches also kept a lesson about digital marketing channels. Other was about SEO and another was about customer support platform Freshdesk. I have to aadmit that both speakers was so difficult to follow because of their way of speak. Sorry, but that´s all what I have to say about those sessions.
Digi coach giving SEO lecture
                                                    

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti