This week went past again so quickly that I nearly didn´t notice it. Wow, what a week. On Monday we had a guest speaker Tomek from company called eSupplie. And this company will be the one which my team is going to work with the next few months. How the eSupplie works? It is working in the field of industrial manufacturing. Their basic product is a platform where the manufacturers and buyers can find each other. They also offers Service Assistant -service, which is made to help the buyers to find the best and the most economical solutions to their business. Tomek also told us the roles of the CEO and the head of sourcing / purchising manager. And why they have launched the Service Assistant, is to help those people in their job. In nowdays the head of sourcing manager may not have time to seek and find new and cheaper solution to their business, then the Service Assistant is for them! He also gave us homework to do. We need to check their websites and social media chanels, make approx. five questions about those. So we tried to figure out which are the channels where they should improve their action. The conclusion was that company have allready everything ok in channels where they use English but they have lack in Finnish side channels.
We also had to try to make up some new keywords which the company could use in their marketing campaigns. He gave us a new tool, Google Keyword Planner what we can use. We thought those key words in two angle, what the CEO would use and what the head of sourcing would use. The Google Keyword Planner seemes at first very hard to use but after some time and tries it was pretty easy.
![]() |
| Keywords? |
Another subject of this week was to teach some new thing to others. My team chose to teach how to do podcast. It was fun to plan and do it! We also realised that finnish people don´t use or listen podcast. The radio channels are nearly the only ones who use those. But we made our ownd podcast! The subject was surprisingly podcasting, what to podcast about, to whom and where to publish it.
We didn´t show our theme but we learned some other interesting themes, like blogging, growth hacking, how tho get all out of LinkedIn and what is Laurea Entrepreneurship Society. The Blogging group told us their view how you can write and do your blog. I think their point of view was pretty good because my opinion is that there is no right or wrong way to do blogging. But we all agree one thing about it; it have to be clear and understandable. Pictures or videos are ok but not compulsory.Next theme was LinkedIn. At the beginning of this course we were supposed to create own LinkedIn account. I´m not so familiar yet with that channel but it looked so simple and easy to use. I believe that I will learn how to use and get all the points out of it. I have heard that nowdays nearly all companies and recruiters are there, so if I want to get some job in the future I also have to be there. I really liked the way how the team did their instruction video. They filmed the whole registeration step by step to video. It was very educational!
Then wee were taught about Laurea Entrepreneurship Society, Laurea ES. The team told us the society is here for the students and especially for them who want or would like to try be a entrepreneur. In Laurea ,and especially in Otaniemi, is an exellent chance to have guidance and help with your ideas and everything what comes to starting up a business. They also told us about those Entrepreneur Tuesday´s which they are organizing this fall. There they have every time different special guest speakers and those sounded very interesting to me. Maybe I partisipate in some time.
![]() |
| I think this picture closes very good this post´s thoughts. |


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti