This week we had a guest lecturer who talked about getting out from your comfort zone. We all have our own space and knowledgement area where we are good at. Of course it takes time to find it but when you find it, you should get out of there. That is the only way to discover you and who you really are. How you feel or how you react in different kind of situations. Or with different type of people. Especially interaction with people you have to know you. I have allways taught; you don´t have to like people around you, but you have tolerate them. This is a good advice for everyone and I think we should more often obey that. My opinion is that people think a bit too much of their own, self-lovers, and then we forget to behave and respect others. I found this picture by accident but I immediatelly liked it. It tells the basics what you should do and be like. (This is my opinion.)
This blog is about my feelings and what I have learned during the Digital Business course. The course started this week at Laurea University of Applied Sciences and it will last until December. So this will be like a learning diary, please comment and enjoy my posts!
perjantai 11. joulukuuta 2015
Get out from your comfort zone and discover yourself
This week we had a guest lecturer who talked about getting out from your comfort zone. We all have our own space and knowledgement area where we are good at. Of course it takes time to find it but when you find it, you should get out of there. That is the only way to discover you and who you really are. How you feel or how you react in different kind of situations. Or with different type of people. Especially interaction with people you have to know you. I have allways taught; you don´t have to like people around you, but you have tolerate them. This is a good advice for everyone and I think we should more often obey that. My opinion is that people think a bit too much of their own, self-lovers, and then we forget to behave and respect others. I found this picture by accident but I immediatelly liked it. It tells the basics what you should do and be like. (This is my opinion.)
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti