keskiviikko 9. joulukuuta 2015

More tools what to use in digital marketing

I am really sorry that I post these my blogs a few week late. But here is some ideas and tasks what I have made with my team or by myself regarding to this Digital Business course. 

We have made a suggestion to our partner company of Business Model Canvas, BMC, from our point of view. We thought through those 9 boxes; Key partners, key activities, key resources, value propositions, customer relationships, customer segments, channels, revenue streams and cost structure. Luckily we have done this model before in our earlier studies. Now it was a much more easier to do it than before time. I think BMC is one of the most usefull tool what I have learned to use in school. It gives so clear picture where you are going and where you need to be with your business. I like it!

Kuvahaun tulos haulle business model canvas
Business Model Canvas




Lead nurturing was new thing to me. Again one never heard subject during this course. One of our digicoaches kept us a lesson about it. I understod it as kind of process where the entrepreneur tries to build effective relationship to potential customer. All buying methods and ways have changed so rapidly so companies have to re-think and launch new ways to market and sell their products and services. So you have to be able to create intresting on simple content on your website and social media channels. The coach said that there is three big reasons to do lead nurturing; brand, relations and sales cycle. I think it that way; if company have well thought brand, then they can easier make customer relationship because they are thrustworthy. And because of that, customer wants to buy again their products or services.
We have had few guest speakers about content marketing. We were also given some tasks related to it. We need to choose one industry and three companies from there. We had to analyze companies´s webpages, social media channels and other possible content platforms. Then we answered guestions which can be seen from the picture. My team chose forest industry and the companies were Stora Enso, Metsägroup and UPM Kymmene. We created a Prezi presentation of our work. Have to say, no one of us haven´t ever used Prezi before and any of us didn´t like it. It was quite a challenging to use and we thought it was unclear. Maybe with time and a bit more patient you could have more out of it. Here is the link to our presentation:

Terhi Aho from Tulos gave us a speech about Search Engine Optimization, SEO, and content marketing. She spoke about importance of good SEO and it´s impacts to content marketing. If you give time and thoughts to SEO, you can see it on your websites visitor counts soon. Nowdays companies also is good to be in different social media channels. It´s not enough anymore to have just websites, you have to be in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and write a blog and so on. Regarding to this we had a weekly task. I think she is right. If you want to succeed in your business, you have to know your customers and competitors. And when you do, you are able to get all the best sides of SEO tools to your business. At least one thing I have learned during this fall, SEO is the most important, and first, thing what you should know and learn more when starting a business!


In some point Anna suggested our team if we wanted to change our cooperation partner company. She told our alternative is to change a complitely new, not even established company. Team thought this sounded better and more interesting company than the earlier one, so we said yes! But because that company is still a secret, we can´t tell anything about it anywhere. On a next post I will tell a bit more what kind of tasks our team made for the partner company.

But one of our weekly task was to get know how to use Hubspot Marketing Grader. It was quite easy and simple tool to use. This tool tells you which parts you have done well and where you could improve in your content marketing. This is especially in social media channels. Our team chose three competitors which is the biggest ones for them in Finland. We can´t use our partner company because they haven´t published their website yet. I really liked this task. Like I said the tool is very simple to use and the information what you get there is very useful for companies.  


We also have had invividual tasks during this fall. One of those was to read  and give some feedback to 5 different classmates blogpost. So here we go:



1. https://lostindigitalisation.wordpress.com/ Ria Ratia: She has a very clear and easy to read blog posts. From my point of view she uses pictures quite a few but it seems that she likes to make and edit videos.

2. http://hastagdiginora.blogspot.fi/ Nora Peltola: She has too clear blog. It looks like Nora, its pink and kind of a girlie. She has a quite firm posts, she summarise subjects clear but understandable way. I really likes her post “Week 8”.

3. http://downwithdigibusiness.blogspot.fi/ Joonatan Virta: I really liked Joonatan´s blog! He tells in a diary-way his thoughts and feelings. It´s really nice to notice that here is some other student as well who is a bit unconfident of own skills.

4. http://digitalbusinessorpleusure.blogspot.fi/ Aki Laitiainen: Aki has very simply blog. He tells the subjects firmly and shortly but I think it would a bit interesting to read if there were some pictures. And he just tells what have happened during the week.

5. http://digivision-laura.blogspot.fi/ Laura Laukka: She also has a very clear posts. My opinion is that she could use a bit more colours on the background. She collects good points on text and speaks through pictures on her earlier posts. I liked it!
 
Kuvahaun tulos haulle great blog
I think we all have great blogposts!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti